Saturday, June 28, 2008

Rascal Flatts and Taylor Swift


Got to see Rascal Flatts in concert last week and it was AMAZING!! I went with Deborah and we had second row center seats. They put on a great show. Taylor Swift was the opening act and she was fabulous too. This is really the only concert I go to anymore, but I always look forward to it. It's also nice to be with Deborah and just spend time together. She is growing up and moving on and this is a great thing we enjoy doing. It's hard to believe that she will be a junior this year in high school. She turns 16 in August. How did I ever get old enough to have a 16 year old daughter? Where has the time gone? It is fun to do things with her sometimes and have great conversations. She thinks I am crazy as I stand and scream for Rascal Flatts, but she never knew me in my Osmond concert days. I am mild compared to that. I still lost my voice the next day, but, it was worth it. So much fun and a great time to let the worries of the world slip away for a couple of hours and enjoy real talent. I know a lot of you don't like Rascal Flatts, but I love the uniqueness of the voice of the lead singer, Gary LeVox. It amazes me and I enjoy listening to him sing. And Taylor Swift...talk about talent. She wrote hit songs when she was only in 9th grade. Wow!! That is talent.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yugs, daw nabasahan ko naman ni sa iban nga blog?