Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Summer

I cannot believe it's already July. The summer goes by too fast. I will be entering my senior year at university and I will have to find a job by next summer. Unbelievable. It has only taken me 6 years, but I will do it.
Kenneth is away at Boy Scout Camp and I am guessing that he is having a blast. He loves being involved in Boy Scouts. It means a lot to him. Deborah hangs out with Cody and helps at home. Poor Ian is lonely because his best friend is on vacation until the end of the month. He has so much energy and I can't figure out how to channel it. We have been going shopping and to the pool too. I want to go to Fiesta Texas, but I hate going alone without another adult. I want to have some adult conversation while I am there. Ken is on vacation this week and I am trying to get him to go with us today. We'll see. Other than that, nothing exciting going on. Here is a newer picture of the kids. We took this at the airport right before Igor left. I need to take more pictures of them.

1 comment:

Mair said...

I want that shirt Debra is wearing!!!! It looks like a Soldier-of-Love Shirt..... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :-(