Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Trying again...

Well, here we go again. I am just going to keep this updated as much as possible and letting everyone see what we are doing. I don't want to bore everyone, but it's a nice way to keep up with everything.
School is over for me for the semester and I am officially a senior. I can't believe that I only have one year left to graduate. I finally passed the remedial math class after trying 3 times. I actually got an A!!! I was in shock. I just have to take one more math class and a few more communication classes and an accounting class too. It has taken me over 35 years to get to this point, but I know it's the right thing for me to do. The kids finish school on the 4th of June. We just plan to have a lot of good summer days relaxing by the neighborhood pool and going to Fiesta Texas. It will be another hot summer.
We have been hoping to go to Pennsylvania again this summer, but we aren't sure because of the price of gas. We will work on getting some painting done in the house though. The kids like to help do that. So, we will just try to relax and take it easy for the most part.

1 comment:

Krissy said...

Nice to see you are writing! I will try to keep checking in so I can see what's going on in your lives. Hard to keep up with my own brother's family, so this is great.