Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Summer goes on

The kids are all home now. No more camps for any of them. We haven't done anything exciting or gone anywhere this year. We went to the pool one day and want to do go to Fiesta Texas too. I feel like I don't have too much to do and I have decided that I don't like that at all. I would rather be busy and not sitting around as much. I miss taking classes and have been working on my resume for finding a job next summer. That has kept me busy.
We have been seeing the babies, Olivia and Joshua a lot and that has been fun too. They are so cute but can exhaust me. I love being around them and listening to all their little stories. They love being around Deborah, Kenneth and Ian too. Oh, and everyone gets a kick out of the fact that little Joshua calls me Aunt Grandma. We aren't sure why, but he has decided that's my name. Makes me feel OLD! He can call me that. He's just too cute. We are all going to go swimming tomorrow so that will be fun. Olivia wants to be a mermaid like "The Little Mermaid" and looks so cute when she pretends to be her. She also loves Prince Eric from the movie and says that Joshua is Prince Eric. The best part about having these two cuties around is that I can spoil them, love them, hug them and send them home again. It's great being an Aunt, even if I am called Aunt Grandma.

No comments: