Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Keeping this up...

I have been going at a hundred miles an hour for the last few months and I really need to slow down a bit. The kids are good, school is good, and my job...well, that is good too. The kids finish school the end of May. In the summer, we hope we will be able to go to Pennsylvania to see my family again. It has been 6 years. My school will be done in a couple of weeks and I am ready for a little break although I do miss school when I am not taking classes. I won't take any in the summer. The exchange students have been great. It has been a great year working with them as the FLEX cluster leader and I just feel so sad to see them all making plans to go back to their own countries. I can't believe the school year is ending for them. It's always hard to see them off at the airport. Seems like they just arrived. But, I can't change that part of the experience. I enjoy the kids so much and it seems that I keep coming back to be with these students year after year.

No comments: